Friday, January 29, 2010

The Adventures of Sudsakorn (raw on YouTube)

If you've been looking for The Adventures of Sudsakorn, but haven't been able to find it, I discovered it unsubtitled on YouTube. I posted this the moment I found it, so I don't have any comments yet. It turns out that Payut Ngaokrachang's film has been available since March, but I didn't discover it until now. Hopefully somebody else is inspired by this news. More posts are coming soon, and I have quite a bit to talk about after such a long break.


2 comments:

Elchinodepelocrespo said...

Nice to see you back!

Can you provide country (I believe is Thai) and year of the film?

Where can I find the dvd edition (if any)?

Many thanks.

GW said...

I don't know of any DVD edition, regrettably. It's Thai and from 1979. Be warned, though, that as I watched it later, there's some very, very awkward moments of animation. It's an awful lot like Princess Iron Fan with the animation and eccentric voicing.